The Phoenix Center proudly presents
Springfield PrideFest 2018
MAY 19, 2018
Information about Sponsors, Vendors, and Entertainment will be updated daily.
Click on VENDOR, SPONSOR, or ENTERTAINMENT tab for specific information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to get in? NOTHING – it is a free event!
- Is PrideFest just for the LGBT community? NO – it is a family friendly event open to the public.
- Where exactly is it? It is downtown Springfield on Capitol Avenue, between 4th & 6th streets.
- Can I bring my own beer/booze? NO, there will be licensed vendors there selling all kinds of food and drinks, including beer and mixed drinks. NO alcohol of any kind may be brought into the festival.
- Where can I park? There is all kinds of street parking, there is a parking lot on the southeast corner of 4th & Capitol and there is a parking ramp on the southeast corner of 6th and Capitol.
- What is there to do? There are over 50 vendors selling food, drinks, Pride merchandise, tshirts, jewelry, art, and distributing information. In addition, there are 2 stages with live entertainment all day long, a Kid’s Area and a Teen Lounge with activities and entertainment, and lots of new friends to meet!
- How far is PrideFest from the Old Capital Art Fair? 2 blocks
- If I am coming in from out of town, where is a close place to stay? The State House Inn is our lodging partner. Call them for great rates! 217-528-5100.
- After the event is over are there gay bars I can go to? YES – Club Station House.